Sunday, July 8, 2007

College Cabin Trip Retreat (July 14th to July 17th)

So I hope most of you already know about this trip. If not, then contact me immediately. I tried to reach as many people as possible.

Basically, the original intent of this cabin trip is to get together some sort of Bible study together because most of us wanted to start something like that. But, with our complicated schedules, and conflicting times, it just never worked out. Well, here it is, our opportunity.

Well, most of it has been planned out and we have made flyers (if you want one, again, contact me immediately). We've done well to let parents know what this is all about.

For the others who are already confirmed to go:

Bring the essentials: BIBLE.

That is really it, anything else optional, but you should probably bring toiletries and clothes and stuff.

Wes and I will be leading praise. Wes will do the official speaking for Sunday morning and I for Sunday night. I have already thought of what I wanted to share with you guys and it'll be about the community of believers and the power of God that comes through that.

If anyone else wants to share anything, testimonies, something they learned, a profound epiphany, then they are DEFINITELY welcome to do so.

Thanks for making this happen you guys. Love you all!

- Dan

HARRY POTTER PARTY GOING ON THIS WHOLE WEEK. Call either Dan or Sarah for info!

No comments: